Copyright © the cage of minds
Design by Dzignine
Friday 28 December 2012

Mother's Day

December 22nd was the mother’s day . All of us, love our mother's, no doubt about that. They feed us, they bring us up, they protect us from the monsters under our beds. I am so thankful to my mom. She always tells me the correct values, she tells me to stand up and fight for what I believe is right .She's also very nice to me . But , I couldn’t give anything I didn’t give any presents I’m so sorry. Because I didn’t have any money . In the morning after mother’s day I came near to my mother who was watching TV and I was talking to her that I can’t give anything . But you know ? my mother didn’t worry about it. I promised I will give a gift at graduation and I hopeI can give it to my mother. And I will be nice as a child cause my mother wanted it. I think you are the best woman who ever been mine so far 



Motherhood is priced Of God, at price no man may dare to lessen or misunderstand. (Helen Hunt Jackson)

0 komentar:

 
Tornado